Your Tri-City Heating and Cooling Specialists
Heating & A/C Specialists
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3 to
schedule a service.
Products & Services
- We install a wide range of Top Notch Brands and are able to provide you with the long-lasting comfort you deserve.
- Our dedicated, hardworking, skillful team is fully licensed & insured to give you peace of mind.
- A locally owned business that provides honest and fair rates for quality work.
- Workmanship you can rely on.
- Cutting edge manufacturer certification on all lines of products. Climate Bros is well equipped to exceed all your heating and cooling needs on all equipment regardless of age or type.
Tank less Water Heater
Ductless Split Systems
Remember if your home comfort system isn't right, just hold on tight, Climate Bros will be in sight!
We proudly service
Cambridge, Kitchener, Guelph and Surrounding Areas
361 Scott Road, Cambridge On N3C 4A5
"Here's some food for thought"
- Canada is now introducing a Carbon Tax that will impact Your finances and the way you use carbon products.
- Carbon also referred to CO2 & CO, is a product of combustion, typically produced when the heat is made with natural gas, propane, gasoline, diesel & oil.
- The fact is older styles of heating equipment were not designed with energy consumption or energy efficiency in mind. these pieces of equipment consume a large amount of electricity and gas in comparison to today's energy efficiency standards.
- Many times, replacement of an older unit will show its benefits through reduced operating costs
With it now being mandatory to pay the carbon tax nationwide, there is a high demand in energy efficient home comfort products that are capable of keeping the production of CO2 pollution low and the consumption of gas and electricity to minimum.
Further efforts to protect our environment are directly pointed at older style air conditioners(R22 systems), that, when there is a leak, destroy our ozone layer. Due to this they are being phased out. View Montreal Protocol R22 R22 is in its last year of production and, and repairs to older units are becoming harder and more expensive to perform.
These older systems do not have the efficiency rating of newer, energy star rated equipment which use approximately half the power on average in comparison while posing no risk to the environment. chances are, if your air conditioner is 12 years or older, you probably have an R22 system that is consuming double the power that a new unit would while posing a significant environmental risk.
***install, Maintenance, emergency service on all Climate Bros products, scheduled service on all other products